? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 19, 2008

A memorable birthday....Night time....19.12.2008






My housemate them invite me go pavilion shopping& go eat at wong kok...they wan celebrate v me....after they back from college, 3:40 ady...actually i finish bath n done prepare ady....just wait them, they need bath 1st only go out....around 5pm, we going out lo...on the way, traffic jam!!! i hate it....around 6:30pm we only reach there... B4 we go inside the pavilion, we look a nice thing, then we sure take pic 1st...haha ! !
when i see this, i sure want take a pic 1st...
the chirstmas tree at main door of the pavilion...
this is another chirstmas tree inside the pavilion...
A circle chirstmas tree...haha
The light very nice...

we go shopping while waiting pui leng coming....around 7:20, pui leng call us ady...
she said she reach d...ask us go wong kok 1st....
then we go wong kok wait her lo....after 10 minute she came d...

she bought 2 muffin for me...she said still gt candle...

this is one of the muffin she bought for me...chocolate muffin...one more s blueberry muffin


actually i very happy ady...even just a muffin, thx u all celebrate v me!!! muacks~~~^^



make a wish lo... start eat my muffin lo...hehe^^

wah...the muffin very sweet!!! delicious...haha!!






this is super big tea....the restaurant give who birthday de...


i very happy when get the super big tea...

after that, i also get a photo album its free!!! yeah...


the photo album very nice leh...i like it!!!
after i receive all those things, we start order our food d...
10 minutes later....my food coming...haha!!!
this is my main course...cheese baked rice with pork chop
Finally, we finish ate ady...then we chit chat there lo...
suddenly, a waiter take a plastic bag put on our table...
from the plastic bag can see thats is a cake...
i thougt its free again...haha~~~then a waitress coming again...take the cake go d...
dunno said wat v vinny lo...then mr.hong said they wrong take d...
at the 1st, i really tought wrong d...after that, i feel weird d...

after a minute, the waitress take a cake come out d...its for me!!!

rupa-rupanya its they play v me.....i very surprise leh...its a blueberry cake...

i very happy~~~
b4 i make a wish, we sure must take pic 1st lo...haha!!!
this is mr.hong and me
Me and jasmine
cutie vinny and Me
Bowie and Me
Handsome Jc and Me...haha^^
My handsome roomate"dexter" and me
Friendship forever ya~~~
this is time for make a wish again lo...wanna knwo it??? cannot!!! secret~~~haha
i have to blow the candle lo...
they so bad!!! ask me bite the candle....
i want cut the cake lo....
i start eat the cake lo....delicious~~~
After we finish the cake, then we leave lo...
around 9:30pm ady...we go walk n see around...
10pm we want going bek lo...
we walk go to bus stand there, no bus there lo...a lot ppl waiting there!!!
after 15 minute, we decide dun wan wait the bus ady.
we go back by monorail then change lrt then change taxi...haha!!!
around 11:40pm we only reach home...all tired d....
few more minute my birthday is pass d....
thx all my frens celebrate v me...thx u all give me a memorable birthday!!!
LOVE u all....muacks~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG~cheese baked rice wif pork chop!!
my favorite T_T
u vry " hang fuk "..
so many ppl celebrate wif u..
gt big cup of tea ( u finsih all ar?? wont full over full meh?? )
eh~
nxt time bring me go wong kok lar..
i wan eat the cheese baked rice wif pork chop..
cheese~cheese~cheese~cheese~cheese~cheese~cheese~~~~~~
T_T

Anonymous said...

更改文字错误..
是**wont feel over full meh?**
不是full..
哈哈~paiseh..

munZmemories said...

wa... euu bite the candle out from the cake arr?? still got ppl dare to eat the cake meh?? wakakaka...