? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 19, 2008

A memorable birthday....Morning time

Last nite around 3am only sleep, very tired...In the morning, my phone ringing~~~actually i still sleeping...dexter wake me up, said ur phone ringing d...then i wake up and answer it...is pui mun"darling" calling...she ask me where am i? i said i sleeping at home lo...haha~~~she ask me came out...she at outside the house....i open the door, saw her take a cheese cake. thats for me!!! hehe~~~the cheese cake very big, its homemade 1....she came v xiao hui & karman....i very excited they come...very happy actually...they still asked me faster go change clothes, waiting for me go to swimming...actually i dunno what time now...i still blur blur~~coz i juz wake up...haha
they sing a happy birthday song for me and give a a hug hug...very touch leh...T.T

after that, they ask me try the cheese cake...thats very nice...thanks ya...pui mun"darling"
Even juz a cheese cake, thats enough ady....thx!!!

After that, they ask me go change clothes, then i only know ady 12pm...
they bluff me...haha~~~then we go eat our lunch at spice&chill...
after finish the lunch, they go to college d....haha!!!


This is my cheese cake...very big leh~~made by pui mun"darling"
I cut my cheese cake lo..hehe^^
I start eat my cheese cake lo...thats delicious~~~

2 comments:

munZmemories said...

happy 19th birthday... very surprise meh??? i tot euu said euu already knew i will go find euu??? humph.... but very funny that eu really think we come find euu for swim.... hahahahahahahahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

cheese cake~
cheese cake~
cheese cake~
cheese cake~
cheese cake~
cheese cake~
i wan cheese cake oso T_T