? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Adidas warehouse!!!!

Today Munz,Karman, Xiao Hui them go swimming....but i din join....haha!!! wake up in the morning, after bath i go college find my housemate them d...They wait me at bus stop...after few minute i reach bus stop ady....i saw my net fren at bus stop also....but i think he din saw me...bcoz i go down bus, he go up bus!!! My housemate them said want go wangsa maju eat 1st only go adidas warehouse....after we ate, we start our journey d...hehe!!!
after 40 minute, we reach there ady....whe we reach there, we all said omg!!!! damn many ppl~~~somemore many malay!!! still need Q-up only can go in....very hot man!!! How to wait!!!
after that, we decide go back....haiz....wat the hell~~~~next time dun wan go warehouse sales d!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa... euu got come coll today orhx?? din swim??/ fat liao lo... tell eu what.. Xiao Hui also din come today.. cox oversleep liao.. so today just me, Karman and Jason.. hehe... in the end didn't buy anything lo??? cham... hehe