? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 18, 2008

19.12.2008



yes!!! Is today~~~ its my birthday....After i bath, 12am almost coming d....waiting the wishes msg lo...the clock near 12am d...the 1st ppl msg me is vinny....even not yet 12am, but thx oso la...


after her msg, mun"darling" call me adye said happy birthday to me...Bao bei overnight at her house toni...shght...she said a wishes also...thank u both...muacks!!! thank sharon"yum fu", 283"banana" my sei dong, joyce" dear", yi chu, dexter and who give a wishes in msn also ya~~~


thank a lot...i receive a big present from my sei dong "banana 283" and my lovely roomate" dexter"....that is a nike bag....thx ya...i like it so much....
this is my present....nike bag!!! i like it so much...
this is present for dexter...nike bag also...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ya~
NIKE bag quite 9s wat..
hahaha XD
u r welcome lar..
when my bday,
u juz buy a RM2499++ geh mickey necklace den i will love u so much 1..(at Pxx Kxxx "JIN DIAN" )
muahahahahaah XD
ur eyes dun like tat lar..i knw When u saw dis..ur eyeS will bcome like dis O_O den ur face will like dis O_O"'
muahahahaha XD