? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 5, 2008

Dissapointed~~~

After back from adidas warehouse~~~~we reach our house lo....
Then i just sign in msn find some ppl chat lo...
i saw 283 got on9, then i find her chat v me....
but after few minute we chat, se said she busy working now,chat later~~~
5 dec ady....no money to use ady....then i saw my 2nd sister gt online,i ask her bank in money to me....coz she help my dad bank in money to me....
but she said my dad bank account no money ady...
but i ask her tell him dun drink so much then can save a lot of money d....
dun giv so many reason said he no money!!!
my sister ask me go tell myself....=='''
my sister said last month tat 800 is her money....my dad borrow from her....
she told me she want move out ady...she cant tahan ady....
bcoz my dad n my mom!!! they always quarrel!!!!
then my sister ask me know abt yesterday story????
i said i dunno~~~what happen on last nite????
she told me my dad last nite crazy again~~~
he take out a knife quarrel v my mom...
he also pukul my younger sister until her head bengkak!!!
when she told me this all...i suddenly remember yesterday my younger sister called me!!!
then she cried~~~~i ask her wat happen??? she just cried only....i tot she play v me...
then i said dun play liao....i eating now!!! then i stop the phone....continue eating d....coz she always play v me!!! then i tot she joking v me....
my elder sister told me my dad chase my mom whole garden....she said if want know more just go ask ur mom....
early morning around 10:30 my mom call me...bt she din mention abt it....
after chat v my sister, i called my mom again...
my mom told me she at my grandma house gambling...i ask her what happen in last nite???
she ask me how i know??? i said u just tell me la...she dont wan tell me...she said she busy gambling....i ask her pass to my younger sister....
then i heard in the phone....my younger sister said dun wan dun wan....she dun wan listen....
i think she angry abt me ady...omg.....damn sad~~~~haiz....y my family will become like that????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

again... i know this happen always.. but... euu have to accept it luu... dont think too much ba.. 外人不方便插嘴于家庭事... then about ur sis.. haiz.. later will be nothing de lar.. cox euu also dont know the situation in the very first arr... i think she will forgive euu de... ganbate ba...

joyce_nls90@hotmail.com said...

Dear..
dun sad ya~n dun tink too much!!
Everything will b ok de!!
I will always support u!!



joyce