? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

7/7/09-My litter wife dead...

My litter dead lo...super sad...
My litter wife is my laptop lo...
Yesterday when i doing my assignment while msn...
chat half way with Munz, who know suddenly hang...
omg...my laptop 1st time hang o...
even click what also no respon...

In the end, i had to close my laptop and go sleep...
then next day i bring my laptop go to college plan to do my assignment...
i ady invite munz do assignment together when break time...
then we go to study do our assignment...
who know i try to open my laptop...
the laptop keep running and cant get into the window....
that time i ady my laptop got problem ...
even i try many times, but failed get into the window...

My things all at inside...even my assignment also inside...
i dun hv any soft copy...super sad...have to redo...
sumore all my memories in my laptop...
my pics, my movie, and many many things...
so so so so sad!!!
u guys must give some "white gold" for my wife ya...hehe!!!

1 comments:

J-Co said...

Best advise : having several pen-drive and hard-disc for diff categories of items to store. Assignments r d most impt thing to bear a pen-drive as everytime you updated ur works.