? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

12/7/09...My litter wife finally recovered

My litter wife finally recovered...
i take it back to my hometown and repair...
coz my fren was working at pc shop...
so i take it to there ask him help me and ask why my laptop will suddenly spoil...
he ask me whether got backup my file and document or not...
i said i din backup at all...coz i dunno will suddenly spoil...
then he help me remove the hard disk and try to open and backup....

who know my hard disk cant load...he said that maybe got virus lo...
so cant backup my files...have to format...
i have no choice and ask him help me format lo...
finally, my laptop now ok d...
and my memories and my files and important things all gone...
so sad...and have to paid rm30 also...

0 comments: