? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting lazy day by day...

Recently was busy with my studies...
Long time din update my blog ady...
Got a lot ppl scold me...
i'm here hv to apologize to u guys ya...sorry~~~

Now ady in Year 2 , 1st semester ady...
this semester got 6 subject...
and a lot a lot assignment...
lately i have to wake early everyday...
And i hv go for gym also...
Now i ady successful lost 2kg...
hope i can lost more...can achieve my target lo..haha!!!

4 comments:

Šűŋ Lee said...

你的那2KG跑來我這里了 =.="
hahahaha~

Eddie Ng said...

wah...really??? then good lo..
then my tummy should go u there also..wakaka!!!
i think abt 5 kg hv to go u there...pls receive it ya...

Šűŋ Lee said...

阿猪..
我想问你,
"今天你吃大便了吗?"
=.="

Eddie Ng said...

erm...i just do shit only...no eat at all...wakaka!!!