? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Unhappy Day...

2day woke up late ady...Munz 6:30am woke me up...after answer her's called then i continue sleep again...when i open my eye again, i saw y my room ady brightly...saw the time is ady 7:45am...then i get frighten...faster msg to munz said that i only woke up...

Then she ask me need come fetch me or not lo...then i said ok...i try to prepare as fast as possible...last nite 2:30am only slept...too tired ady...hehe

My class start at 8am...but we around 8:30 only reached...
who knows???? the lecturer haven come~~~shit!!!

after the lecture, Munz fetch me go back genting klang lo...
then me, munz, dexter, vinny, soon hong, bowie went for our lunch lo...

after that, me and munz decided went for gym...
2pm we go prima setapak...when we reach the guard house i said that i'm visitor...
but that guard said that visitor parking ady full...
then i request for another block parking space...
i said that i got fren stay at block C also...
u know what that stupid guy answer me?
" u jangan tipu tipu la"
when i heard that i really want fight v him lo...
no respect me at all!!! stupid !!!
i ask him call to my fren's house and ask!!!
then he keep said fully parked...
that time i really angry for that! and ask " what ur name?"
he din answer me...
i asked 3times he only answer me!!!

then munz asked me dun argue v him...
i reverse the car and park at public area...

then we walk go to inside lo...
we start to gym lo...
munz said very tired and sweat a lot lo...haha^^

After gym then we go back lo...
after bath, munz help me wash face...
very professional lo...thx ya~~~
wash until my face clean , soft , bright...hehe^^

1 comments:

pretty me said...

try not to be so xxxxxxxx liao lor... k??? ya.. sometimes it might be others problem... but sometimes euu also do things wrong mar... right??? have to be abit understanding... we have to care about others people feelings as well mar since we also need others to respect and understand us... m i right??? if play play is ok lar... you urself also admit that you too over sometimes right??? since euu know that ueself why just dont try somethings on to control it... cox everyone of us have our own emotion mar... just try to calm down some times... k?? sorry if i border too much... that just some my opinion...

wei.. gym really hell sweat leh... very long time i din sweat like today liao... look at all my sweat coming out... so high leh... hope can really slim down lor... wakakakakaka... monday ya... gym again... hehehehe...

face now cantik kan?? wei... i very *dai diu* de leh... wanna write my name also write bigger abit lar.. like that ppl dont know leh... oooppppsss... i mean smaller abit... wakakakakaka.. wei.. need pay money de leh... wakakakaka...