? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

16/9/09 Finally finish exam...


today is last paper...Food Preparation
9am to 11am...only use 40 minutes finish it...
coz dunno how to do...this subject failed...hehe^^
Finally my holiday start....even just 2 weeks...thats enough for me...

of coz...i ady planned after exam want go out enjoy and relax d...
i ady invited my fren go watch movie...The Final Destination 4...
me, WK, Xiao Yu, 3 of us go watch at times square...we watch 3d 1...
b4 that i meet WK at pavilion 1st...we go had our lunch at wong kok...
after that we only go times square meet xiao yu...


when i take bus go there, i saw my coursemate...
when i walk go to times square i saw another gang coursemate again...
even b4 go in the cinema, i saw a gang of my classmate...
they also went for watch the final destination 4...
they commented that movie quite nice...


after watched the final destination 4...
i felt that quite nice...bcox is 3d...very real...all the things jz like infront of u only...
all the ppl dead...so disgusting!!! the way they dead...yer...omg...

after the movie abt 6pm, xiao yu said that he want eat dinner...
so we go to sg.wang find anything nice food...
we give the decision to xiao yu...

so he choose kim gary as his dinner...
who knows at kim gary i saw 2 gang of my coursemate again...
i heard 1 of the gang said that " today really is hotel management day...go any where also got hotel management student"
me and WK din eat bcox we haven hungry yet...
sumore WK later got a gathering with his fren...
so he might leave early...


3 of us took some photos....
me and WK...
3 of us...
after WK leave, me and xiao yu go to green box...
we sing at that capsule there...
actually we just sing half and hour...
but we felt that no enough...so i got 1 more voucher...
so we extend half and hour more...hehe^^
after sing k...xiao yu invite me go to pub with his frens...coz he said that he is only the guy...
ask me accompany him...but too late d...
so i reject him lo...after that, i take bus back alone...
who knows....i saw a gang of my coursemate in the bus....wakaka!!!

0 comments: