? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally....

I should say sorry to all my friends who always view my blog as well...
Thx for urs support....
I know i long time din update my blog already....now finally update my blog...

I finally finish my exam....now holiday already...
this semester i need seat for 6 subject...3 for main, 3 for reseat....
so i need put more effort to get the good result...
Finally all the tough period pass already...now can enjoy my holiday...

To all my dear friends....i will put more effort on my studies to get the good result...
and i will update my blog as fast as possible...

12 comments:

said...

yea lo..abondoned ur blog such a long period la..
i oways view ur blog le..but then u din update..
so..keep on update oh..^^
hapi holiday..

munz said...

weiweiwei... got update worr... hahahahaha... and euu already said will always update de arr... dun bluff us... dont everytime when i click in also Finally... arr!!! if not i will kill euu... hehehee... we gether gether take good result^^, muaaakz... miss euu...

283 said...

黄先生,
你真的很猪哦..
怎么换个B/GROUND而已,
全部LINK都消失了??
=.=
我的天呀~
UPDATE这个,
不UPDATE那个..
~.~

vinnychung said...

哈哈~黄先生是有点懒惰哦~
嘻嘻~:P
男朋友你还好吗?

Eddie Ng said...

hai...my gf...i'm fine...how abt u?

munz said...

how many girls euu want arr??? hahaha... got darling, yamfu, baobei, dear, sweet heart.. now gf larr... wow... still got some more???

Šűŋ Lee said...

咦~~~
阿猪你偏心哦..
只回复你GF的留言..
不回我们的..
偏心猪肉荣!!
Lol xP

munz said...

yalor yalorr... no heart de... now he only got GF no more friend and darling liao... sad lar we... haiz... he so bad... ncy... HUMPH.... blek.. miss euu..

vinnychung said...

哈哈~我残了招人妒嫉了~哈哈。。开玩笑的~
我还好啦~就没有了你的陪伴晚餐都是随便搞定咯~希望时间快点过回来陪我吃晚餐啦~哈哈~偏心的阿猪~ :P

Eddie Ng said...

惨了啦!!!你被人家封杀了!!!小心一点哦。。。哈哈!!

munz said...

will updatE??? where ur update??? huh??? wondering leh... hahahaha... we din "feng sha" her arr... we complain euu only marr... wakakaka... blek

vinnychung said...

"hor ga zai"被封杀的人不是我~
哈哈~你才该小心哦~
男朋友小心驶得万年船啊~
哈哈~