? ??????????????Friends Are Freedom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 990 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Make It Rain? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 1628 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy CoW Year....









So long din updated my blog d....bcoz CNY mah...sure busy lo...
need go collect ang pao mah....hehe^^

But this year ady less lo...get not so much....

This year seldom gambling d...coz CNY i still need do revision...wheter go anywhere,
i bring my note go together also...coz 4 n 6 of feb still got exam....haiz...

CNY still need do revision...suffering...lazy la....!!!
Yesterday go water fall v my family...yeah yeah!!!
early in the morning my mom wake up all ppl..
except my elder sister...coz she need working...haha!!!

we go had a breakfast b4 go to the water fall....
who know saw my ex-colleague at restaurant...
just 1 girl hi v me...then tat girl ask that girl look at me...
another girl answer who thats!!!
omg....actually we cant recognize each other...she become pretty d...
she also said i different d...haha!! so happy can meet them again...haha!!!
after our breakfast we start our journey lo..
that water fall near ulu yam there....under the genting highland...
ard 1:30 we reach there d...so happy!!!
we can play water lo...the water very cold...nice to play!!!
but i din go inside the water...just soak my leg!!! haha!!!
i took pic at there!!! haha!!!
Me and my younger stupid sister!!!!
Me and my pretty mummy~~~
Me and my Pig sister!!!
Me and my brother....
Me and ah Xiong.....
My brother and his Gf...
My pig sister n my mummy....
My daddy...so enjoy soak inside the water~~~
My family....
Hey!!! Ah Xiong... we haven get ready la...
Took pic again!!! i like this pic so much~~~coz i so handsome!!!hahaha^^
After play the water, we go Kuala Selangor had our dinner b4 going bek!!! haha!!!
Go eat seafood, very nice 1.......there is one of my hometown b4 also...haha!!!
After had our dinner, we going back lo...
who know they wan go my grandma house...
they start gambling...
this pic is one of the evidence they gambling...police coming lo...hahah!!!
Me just sit at there watching tv....so bored....suddenly take out the camera, take pic lo...haha!!!
its Me.....hehe^^
After that, we going back 1st....they continue gambling lo....
coz i'm tired lo...go bek rest 1st....hehe!!!

1 comments:

munZmemories said...

喂喂喂... 去玩没带我去啦... 生气你咯... 哇... 干嘛不穿上衣??? omg.. 我都流鼻血了啦... 虽然...'回'是'回'了点... 可是还是很sexy嘛... 要勾引谁哦??? 有了那么多的新欢旧爱还不够咩??? 花心大萝卜!!!!!!!! humph!humph!humph!!!!! 还有还有... 你是神经病是不是????!!!! 去拜年还带notes... 神经病啊~~~~~~~